Keen Utility Men's K-20 Insole with Extra Cushion for Neutral Arches Accessories, Black, L
Inserts & Insoles, Shops
Medium arch support, shock-absorbing pads and a full-length layer of high-rebound foam help fight foot fatigue for long days on your feet. Men's sizes: Small = 6.5-8, Medium = 8.5-10, Large = 10.5-12, X-Large = 12.5-14. KEEN Utility believes in creating work boots that make work and life better. In effort to further support that mission, KEEN Utility has been “Putting Good to Work” through its non-profit partnerships within the Project Build program. From helping put veterans back on their feet to supporting conversation corps work across the country.
- CUSHIONING & FIT: A premium, thick, full length shock absorbing material evenly cushions the entire foot without compression; High rebound foam provides energy return for all day comfort
- HEEL STABILITY: A heel cup centers and aligns the heel and foot, improving alignment from heel strike, through the arch and toe-off for better stability throughout each gait; Medium arch support to center the body's alignment
- ANTI-ODOR TECHNOLOGY: Features Cleansport NXT (a trademark of the Stewart Group); A quick drying, natural, probiotic-based technology microbes producing enzymes that break down the odor in sweat and help prevent footwear from smelling bad
- 90-DAY GUARENTEE: KEEN Utility warrants the quality and comfort of its insoles for 90 days
- NOTE: Replacement insole may affect protective work footwear safety ratings; especially with ESD-rated footwear; Designed to fit KEEN Utility boots perfectly, but can be trimmed to fit any brand